OMG UPDATE: Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get updates on updates!

Updated on Friday, August 28

#21229

OMG: Finished with this university. Though I hated 80% of my time here, I will try and remember the other 20%. All the new people I met and all the amazing experiences. 

My advice to all you who are still here is that to hang in there and just keep working hard. It will all pass. Don't cheat on midterms and exams. Also, QNC is a great place to take a dump.

I use to like this site until the MODs started being assholes. You may not even see this.

20 comments

  1. Just because you were miserable here, don't assume everyone is. I had a great time, met great people, and learned a lot. Just graduated as well, and I will remember Waterloo fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm graduating this term, it's been nothing but a blast. Maybe you just suck at having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 & 2 were arts students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 here, I was in science, but I don't see why being in arts would detract any value from my comment

      Delete
    2. Is computer science in the arts faculty now?

      Delete
    3. Chem eng here, can confirm fun

      Delete
  4. I graduated in April, the years I spent in UW were the absolute best in my life. Amazing experiences in co-op, school, clubs, and met so many amazing people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol OP is a butthurt virgin. Maybe you shouldn't have spent all your time sitting in your room jerking off. I'm in my 3rd year of engineering and I'm loving every second of it. UWaterloo is a great school and the only reasons you hear about the 'poor social life' is from people like OP who spend their entire time complaining about it on the internet and blaming it on the school. I doubt you would have much of a social life at any other school either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody cares if you're in Engineering little man. Get your validation somewhere else. Stop paying for sex too.

      Delete
    2. I'm usually all for taking apart douchy eng comments, but I don't think 5 is one of them. Saying you still have a good time in spite of 3rd year eng workload is legitimately saying something. Be less transparently jelly please.

      Delete
    3. "workload" ... in university...

      Delete
    4. ^I don't understand your comment. Should it be "university load" or are you suggesting no university student works hard?

      Delete
  6. I've had a great time at Waterloo as well, but I hate people like 5 as much as I do complainers: don't write things like that and don't be a bully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I graduated 4 years ago and am working at Starbucks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waterloo is shit. YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, NOT "the shit", just "shit". Why? Just shitty school with shitty asians all day We call it mainland china for a reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. 20%? Geez, you had a pretty good time compared to most.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any reason you DIDNT join orientation leaders for a sense of community????

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hated Waterloo too. Don't worry. It's a piece of shit. Great for school, bad for everything else.

    I'm a very involved individual and I'm in a really hard program. But Waterloo is still disappointing. It's a complete joke between my friends and I. We all know that it sucks and we just have to grin and bear it pretty much. Our other friends who go to other University laugh at the fact that we go to Waterwoo and we totally agree to their points. Our University does suck in terms of the University experience, but it's amazing for setting students up for the future. And for that, I'm thankful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post is literally a month old, and nobody cares anymore.

      Delete