OMG UPDATE: Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get updates on updates!

Updated on Tuesday, September 2

#19698

OMG: Burned myself after falling asleep on my computer and it overheated.
Be careful guys!

1 comment

  1. Good post! many laptops now will not shut off and don't have thermal breakers, there was a major fire last year in Waterloo due to that exact same thing happening, laptop left on bed, poor ventilation of laptop caused a fire which spread to whole apartment.

    ReplyDelete